Sora’s Ultimate Weapon
Sora’s Ultima Weapon is obtained through the synthesis of elements. Once you have obtained seven Orichalcum + s and the other ingredients, you can synthesize it if you have an Energy Crystal. Note: You must be at least Level 2 Moogle to use Energy Items (eg Shards, Stones, Gems, and Crystals). The necessary elements are the following:
Go to the mansion in Twilight Town. This is towards the end of the game when you go with Sora. Once the machine is up and running to go to Roxas’ Twilight Town, do not enter it. Instead, go through the other room where you went to fight Axel with Roxas at the beginning of the game. Then go to the next room with the hallway with the capsules where Goofy and Donald were found. There are some chests there; the definitive recipe is in the chest next to Donald and Goofy’s pod.
Seven Orichalcum +
1. Complete Atlantica.
2. Clean 100-acre lumber.
3. Find the chest in The World That Was Never Brink of Despair just before entering the castle. There will be a large chest next to the save point. This is not the Orichalcum +. Turn around at this location and follow the short path through the save point with the Orichalcum + chest.
4. Complete the Goddess of Destiny Cup in the Underworld Coliseum.
5. Chest in Twilight Town, on Sunset Terrace, where you went earlier in the game for the Seven Wonders. Jump on the train and you will see a chest on the roof of the large building (the one closest to the sunset station).
6. Chest in Space Paranoids during the second visit there, just before fighting Commander Sark and the MCP.
7. Collect all the game material and hand it over to Synthesis Moogle. It will give you an Orichalcum +. You need all the materials (shards, stones, gems, and crystals, including a normal orichalcum).
Energy Crystal – Required to halve the amount of Orichalcum + s you need. Dropped off by Bookmasters at Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion) near Merlin’s house. These are the floating characters with green hats and books.
Twilight and thick glass: no one on the Naught Skyway. Go to the skyway out of nowhere just past the Hall of Empty Tunes. Fight the Nobodies there and they will drop Twilight and Dense elements.
Serenity Crystals – You can get these from the Moogles by giving them complete sets of materials.
Mythril Crystals – Found in Random Item Chests.
Gummi Ship bonuses
Berserk Mode: Reach Level 30 Metal.
Gummi Ship Level 2: Successfully complete Level 1 with ranks “S”, “A” or “B”.
Gummi Ship Level 3: Successfully complete levels 1 and 2 with ranks “S”, “A” or “B”.
Special Models: Earn an “S” rank on Gummi Ship missions.
Synthesis Moogle Bonus Items
Submit the following items to Synthesis Moogle to get the corresponding bonus item:
AP Boost: Give away all Mythril materials
AP Boost: five 25 types of material
Defense Boost: Give away all shiny materials
Elixer: five a kind of material
Free development: give away 5 types of material
Free development 2: give away 20 types of material
High disk recovery: provide 10 kinds of material
Megalizer: Gives 15 types of material
Shard of Serenity: Gift a total amount of 50 or more materials
Fragment of Serenity 2: Give a total amount of 100 or more materials
Donald’s enemy items
Nobody Lance: Kill the flying Nobodies that carry spears until you get the Nobody Lance. This is best done in the Castle of the Beast.
Shaman’s Relic: Go to the Pride Lands, then go to the Valley of the Wildebeest. Equip Lucky Lucky for everyone in your party, then kill the shamans until you get the shaman’s relic.
Goofy’s enemy items
Akashic Record: Kill the Book-wielding Heartless in Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion) until you obtain the Akashic Record.
Heartless Shield: Go to Port Royal and kill all enemies until you get the Heartless Shield.
Nobody Guard: Find and kill the Gambling Nobodies until you get the Nobody Guard. Note: this may take some time.