At sleepovers, college parties, and birthdays, Truth or Dare remains the most popular game of all time. The only problem is that people run out of ideas for good challenges pretty quickly. Check out this list of challenges for the next time you play Truth or Dare!
1. Tie the wrists and legs for 5 minutes
This challenge is especially wicked if later you have to complete other challenges with your hands tied. You can even match different players for more fun.
2. Get out and feed at least one neighborhood cat.
3. Hold a coin to the wall with your nose for 3 minutes.
This challenge is much more difficult than it sounds. Especially if your friends make you laugh in the meantime.
4. Act like you’re crying and describe your worst date.
Get creative and do a good drama. Let others have fun with your little scene!
5. Act like a dog and go outside for 5 minutes.
Tail wagging, leg raising, barking – your dog names it, you do it!
6. Ask the most beautiful person at the party for a kiss
This is a very sweet challenge. Whoever you ask will get this not-so-subtle compliment. But it’s still cute. Go for that kiss!
7. Go outside the next time you have to go to the bathroom.
This one is easy for guys to do.
8. Imitate an animal and have everyone guess what it is about.
You will be surprised how bad the other players are when they hear your elephant that sounds like a dying frog-giraffe …!
9. Stand in a corner for 5 minutes while others are watching.
Especially effective if you have been handcuffed to someone / something, naked or soaked. Or if you have tickles and Others may taunt you while you’re stuck unable to defend yourself!
10. Lick the ketchup off the back of a person of your choice.
Easy, sexy, or horrible challenge. Depending on the back of the person you are licking!
11. Sing a really romantic song in a harsh, dry voice.
Have the girls do this challenge. It will be fun for everyone!
12. Drink a mixture of 1/3 sugar, 1/3 salt and 1/3 coffee.
You can mix all kinds of drinks. Make sure you are the right age for the beverage you are drinking.
13. Imitate a cartoon character and have everyone guess.
14. Pretend to be a clock and show the time with your legs
And show everyone how flexible you are (or not).
15. Put a pillow under your shirt and pretend to have labor pains.
You will have a lot of fun with this sarcastic one! Be sure to check with your neighbors before making too much noise. You can pretend that the pillow is your baby after it is born.
16. Think of your favorite swear word and yell it out loud.
17. You have to ask the next person to come into the room out.
Or you can walk up to him or her and try to get a kiss. Don’t get slapped!
18. Trade an item of clothing with your right neighbor.
Get a girl and a boy of very different sizes to do it for even more fun.
19. Have a pointless conversation with a stranger for a minute.
The key is to keep the conversation going for a full minute. This will seem longer than you think. If you fail, start over.
20. Have someone pour a glass of cold water down your pants.
21. Have the group mix different sauces. You have to eat it.
That’s it – I hope you can put those challenges to good use for Truth or Dare. Don’t get too crazy about it. Truth or Dare parties are all about fun, not so much about making someone feel guilty or upset.