Exercise and sports are two of the best ways to gain muscle quickly. There are also other modalities. What you need to know about gaining muscle fast is that the muscles you use the most tend to get bigger and stronger, while the muscles you use the least get weaker and smaller. What are the best tips to gain muscle fast?
- Calculate how many calories you need to build a bigger physique. The calories you need to grow larger depend on your current weight, age, and gender. If you lead an active lifestyle, it will also affect your caloric intake needs. The equation for this is simple: What is your current weight? Multiply that by 20. So if, for example, you weigh 130 pounds, multiply that by 20 and you get 2,600. That’s the number of calories you need to start building muscle. That is a considerable number. You may be surprised that you need a food intake with that many calories.
- Get your muscle building program in motion by exercising your large muscle groups. You will want faster and bigger muscle gains, and the best way to do that is to start off with a bang in your muscle building process. In this case, work the large muscle groups first, such as the chest, back, and leg muscles. Involve these muscle groups in your exercise routines at least once a week. Along the way, your muscles will increase your tolerance for weight lifting. Shock your muscles by regularly changing the weights you lift. When you started your first week of training, you may have used 100 pounds when doing your bench press. You can build muscle quickly if you gain it by 10 pounds in your second week of training. Add 10 pounds each week for the next few weeks of your muscle building workouts. Apply this measurement for each exercise on the other parts of your body. This technique is called progressive training and it ensures that your muscles do not stagnate. It is a training strategy that keeps your muscles growing. Every week you will see that it gets bigger.
- Change your exercise routine regularly. Your training may include working on two parts of the body three times a day. You can alter that by training one body part every day for six days a week. On Mondays, you may work on your chest and biceps, and on Wednesdays on your back and triceps. You can change that to chest and triceps on Mondays and back and biceps on Wednesdays. As your exercises put more pressure on these muscle groups, they force your body to build more muscles.
- Partial lift is a good idea. Do you lift weights for 3 sets to the end? You can do it in a partial lift technique of doing 1/3 of the weight in the first set, 2/3 in the second set, and doing full lifts during the third set. Conversely, the progression of the load in which you lift more weight in the first series and less in the second and third series.
- Take muscle enhancers and supplements for muscle building. Incorporate nutrition into your muscle building program. Examples of supplements you can take are creatine, protein, and glutamine. It is not that you have to rely solely on supplements for your muscle building nutrition, but you can use them to increase your diet.
It takes time to build muscles that will make you look good. Despite these quick muscle gaining tips, expect to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle each year as healthy progress. Gain muscle fast with the right exercises, nutrition, and lifestyle so you can achieve the slim, attractive physique you want.